Visit highlands of Santa Cruz Island
On the way to Puerto Ayora, you can visit the "El Chato" giant tortoise reserve to see tortoises in their natural state and visit the "Los Gemelos" craters and lava tunnels.
Our staff will wait for you with a sign at Seymour Airport (GPS) on Baltra Island, to transfer you to the highlands of Santa Cruz Island, visit "Los Gemelos", the "El Chato" Giant Tortoise Reserve and the lava tunnels.
• Bus from the airport to the Itabaca Canal.
• Ferry crossing at the Itabaca Canal.
• Taxi or Van for your transfer to the Reserve and to Puerto Ayora.
• Entrance tickets to the "EL Chato" reserve.
• Guide: Galapagos National Park Naturalist.
• Duration: Approximately 5 hours.
Note * Our Tours are focused on providing the best experience to our clients so the maximum capacity will be 8 people.
We offer a “Personalized Assistance”, service aimed at passengers arriving or departing from the Galapagos Islands, private or public companies, travel agencies and executives who need Exclusive Attention..
Street Moisés Brito and Tomás de Berlanga
Puerto Ayora - Galápagos
Follow us on our Social Networks.